Title: Mali - Convention de Financement

Languages: French

Type: Document

Region: Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)

Country: Mali

Sectors: Energy and Power

Topics: Procurement

Keywords: Financing and Risk Mitigation **, Energy and Power, Energy and Power PPPs **


Mali - Convention de Financement 42.87 KB, Mode Financing Agreement (EN)31.97 KB

Document Summary:

Mali–This agreement sets forth the rights and responsibilities of the concession operator and AMADER in financing a new project.  Note the operator is allowed to provide cash or “in kind” contributions and must provide proof of these contributions within 60 days after the signing of the financing agreement. 

Document Details:

Article 3 provides a detailed description of when and how AMADER will provide its grants.  AMADER agrees to disburse 25% of its total grant when the operator provides proof of its contribution.  The remaining 75% is disbursed according to pre-determined “stages of work.”  Convention de Financement (Undated, 10 pages, in French). Model Financing Agreement (Unofficial English translation).

For more information about this sector, please visit Public–Private Partnerships in Energy and Power.

Tracking Number: Mali Convention de Financement_Undated_French

Image by Pixabay

Updated: September 9, 2021