Here are links to other materials covering infrastructure/ PPP projects. Links are for information purposes only. The inclusion of third party links on this website does not mean that they are in any way approved, endorsed or recommended by the World Bank or its affiliates.
World Bank or Bank-Managed Public / Private Sector in Infrastructure Links
- Public Private Infrastructure Advisory (PPIAF)
- Body of Knowledge on Infrastructure Regulation
- World Bank/ IFC Knowledge Services for Financial and Private Sector Development (Rapid Response Unit)
- Private Participation in Infrastructure Database
- Global Partnership for Output Based Aid
- Canadian Council for PPP - links to PPP Units in Canada and worldwide
- Partnerships Victoria, Australia - links to PPP Units in Australia and worldwide
- UNCITRAL - Model Law on Cross-boarder Insolvency, Legislative Guide, Practical Guide
- World Bank Global Insolvency Law Database
- Renewable Energy Project Resource Centre's Energypedia. The REPRC provides project-relevant renewable energy documents to the global energy community. It is a living repository of sample Terms of Reference, Procurement Documents, Economic and Financial Analysis examples and Case Studies that identify success factors and lessons learned.
- ICT Regulation Toolkit - Module 6. Legal and Institutional Framework
- Telecommunications Legislation in Transitional and Developing Economies
- Dispute Resolution in the Telecommunications Sector
- ICT Regulatory Decisions Clearing House