This decree sets a very important precedent for the incorporation of SMEs and existing operators into new PPP projects. For example, the decree imposed democratization as a principle of the adoption process of the new transportation system. Specifically, it indicates that implementation of the SITP should aim to include the highest possible number of existing owners of public transportation vehicles and drivers, such as through new operation contracts.
- Sector-Specific Laws and Regulations
- Examples of Policies that Incorporates Existing Operators into New PPPs
- Small and Medium Enterprises and PPPs
- Laws and Regulations on Inclusion of SMEs in PPPs
- Public-Private Partnerships Laws/Concession Laws.