- Allocating Risks in Public-Private Partnerships, The Global Infrastructure Hub Ltd (GI Hub), June 2016
- Europe: Time to Act - What's in the Infrastructure Pipeline? Outlook for Infrastructure 2014, Freshfields, Bruckhaus, Deringer, October 2014
- Resource Financed Infrastructure: A Discussion on a New Form of Infrastructure Financing by Håvard Halland, John J. Beardsworth, Bryan C. Land and James A. Schmidt, World Bank study supported by Public-Private Infrastructure Facility (PPIAF) September 2014.
- Project Finance Primer U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) 2010 - Update to the Innovative Finance Brochure, published in 2004 by the FHWA (Publication No. FHWA-AD-02-006). The publication focuses on bonds and credit assistance and incorporates new project finance techniques that have become available for transportation projects since the brochure's publication in 2004, including changes and new programs adopted under the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU).
- Private Sector Investment in Infrastructure by J Delmon, 2nd edition, 2009.
- Guide de Bonnes Pratiques: Qui Paie Quoi en Matière de Transports Urbains -- Handbook of Good Practice: Who Pays What In Respect of Urban Transport (French and English). Agence Française de Développement (AFD) and Ministere de l'Ecologie, de l'Energie, du Développement Durable et de lar Mer 2009.
- Tamil Nadu Urban Development Fund: Public-Private Partnership in an Infrastructure Finance Intermediary by L. Krishnan, Chapter 8 of Financing Cities: Fiscal Responsibility and Urban Infrastructure in Brazil, China, India, Poland and South Africa by George E. Peterson and Patricia Clarke Annez, World Bank, 2007.
- Handbook of Islamic Banking by M. Kabir Hassan and Mervyn K Lewis, 2007.
- Government Guarantees: Allocating and Valuing Risk in Privately Financed Infrastructure Projects, by Timothy C Irwin, World Bank, 2007.
- Making Connections: Putting Social Policy at the Heart of Infrastructure Development by A.A. Dani, T. Kessler and E.Sclar, 2007.
- Project Finance: A Legal Guide by Graham D. Vinter and G. Price, 3rd edition, 2006.
- Project Finance International (PFI): Thomson Reuters. Published every two weeks in print and updated daily online, PFI reports on the entire lifecycles of deals – from the initial rumors through to post-completion analysis.
- Public-Private Partnerships: BOT Techniques and Project Finance, Denton Wild Sapte LLP, 2nd Edition, 2006.
- Le Financement des PPP en France, Institut de la Gestion Déléguée (IGD) - The French PPP Institute, Rapports et études, Rapport du Groupe des banques et organismes financiers membres de l’IGD, October 2006
- Global Partnership on Output Based Aid (GPOBA) is a facility that supports output based solutions
- Public Private Partnerships in the New EU Member States - Managing Fiscal Risks by N. Budina, H.P. Brixi, T. Irwin, World Bank Working paper 114, World Bank 2007.
- Government Guarantees and Fiscal Risk, International Monetary Fund, 2005.
- Implementing Social Policy into Contracts for the Provision of Utility Services, by J. Delmon, World Bank 2005.
- A Contractual Guide to Major Construction Projects, by J. Scriven, N. Pritchard and J. Delmon, 1999.