PPP Unit South Africa, National Treasury, 2004.
This document is an effort to compile the main issues that usually appear in different PPP projects, and sets out guidelines on how to address them within the PPP contract.
The provisions also explain how to reflect the legal requirement under South African to have black participation in projects, regarding the participation of black enterprises at the subcontractor level, the participation by black people in the management control of the subcontractors, employment equity, skills development and procurement opportunities for SMEs.
- Bidding Documents and Contractual Provisions of SMEs
- Small and Medium Enterprises and PPPs
- Standardized Bidding Documents and Guidance Manuals for Local Governments
- Standardized Agreements, Bidding Documents and Guidance Manuals
- South Africa's National Treasury Public Private Partnership Manual
Tracking Reference: South Africa_Standardised PPP Provisions_2004_EN.pdf