This Decree requires that the bidding documents and contracts used to carry out the urban mobility components included in the Growth Acceleration Program (PAC) should provide for the mandatory purchase of domestic manufactured goods and national services according to the following criteria. For example:
- At least 80% certain goods (rolling stock and embedded systems, functional and infrastructure systems of roadways and auxiliary systems of platforms, stations and offices) should be nationally manufactured
- 100% certain services (engineering and architecture, urban planning and landscaping services) should be nationally procured
- Sector-Specific Laws and Regulations
- Small and Medium Enterprises and PPPs
- Laws and Regulations on Inclusion of SMEs in PPPs
- Public-Private Partnerships Laws/Concession Laws.